Article by Colin Tourick published by Fleet World.
Read the original here
You can read the full article here.
Published in Fleet World, April 2012
Are you joining us for Fleet News Budget Live?
2011 proved quite eventful for us.
The highlights were that we:
- Had 3 new books published
- Worked on the development of a new pan-Asian leasing company
- Worked on interesting projects in France and the Netherlands
- Helped to run 4 Buckingham Forums
- Worked on 9 small advisory projects, mainly for investors looking to buy into the UK fleet market
- Helped 3 major groups go out to tender for their global fleet requirements
- Developed our new price optimisation software
- Ran training and coaching sessions in 7 of the largest organisations in the UK
- Gave 11 public talks, mainly on fleet- and pricing- related topics
- Had a monthly column published in Fleet Week on the Mathematics of Leasing
- Had 12 other articles published
- Had 20,000 visitors to our website
- Sold nearly 3,000 books
Our plans for 2012 include:
- Building on the success of the Buckingham Forums
- Running fleet conferences in Australia and the Far East
- Implementing pricing software and solutions in a number of finance and leasing companies
- Publication of two new leasing books
Happy New Year!
Fleet World magazine has been publishing Colin Tourick’s monthly column on the mathematics of leasing for the past year.
Here is an example column. Click on each page to zoom in.
You can obtain more information about Fleet World from http://www.fleetworld.net/