We have been around since 1995, providing consulting and coaching services around the world. See what our clients say about us.
Our key personnel are Colin Tourick and Hilary Davis.
PROFESSOR COLIN TOURICK MSc FCA FCCA MICFM
- Visiting Professor, Centre for Automotive Management, University of Buckingham
- Masters degree (MSc) in Accounting and Finance from London School of Economics
- Chartered Accountant (FCA)
- Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA)
- Qualified Practitioner in NLP
- Managing Director, AT&T Automotive Services (renamed CitiCapital Fleet)
- Corporate Finance Director, UFB Humberclyde (BNP Paribas)
- Director, Commercial Union Vehicle Finance & Fleet Motor Management
- General Manager, PK Finans International
- Chief Financial Officer, Armco Europe Finance
- Chief Accountant, Lease Plan UK
- Chief Executive, Margin Squared
- Other directorships: Laydene Developments, Megaleasing, carbon heroes, Aisby & Co.
Current or past memberships
- Institute of Car Fleet Management (MICFM)
- Leasing & Fleet Management Committee, British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association
- Chairman, Training Committee, British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association
- Management Committee, Motor Finance Division, Finance & Leasing Association
Business Trainer, Coach and Facilitator
More than a decade’s experience as an independent business trainer, coach and facilitator across a wide range of industries and with medium and large organisations, in the UK and overseas.
As a trainer and facilitator Hilary creates an enjoyable and meaningful learning experience. Her lively, warm and thought-provoking style encourages greater self-awareness, new thinking and a practical application to the business environment.
As a coach she works in partnership with her clients and draws on her considerable expertise as a trainer, offering advanced tools and techniques to help them develop new solutions. Hilary encourages her coachees to develop their own action plans to work on between sessions.
She has worked with many Top 100 organisations and government departments.
For many years she worked in the retail and service sectors as a Human Resources professional in head office, regional and operational roles. She worked with a major restaurant group during a time of rapid expansion and in regional operations with a top retailer, involved in culture change and new store openings. She has personal experience of managing teams, internal consultancy and working in multidisciplinary project teams.
Hilary is an NLP Master Practitioner and certified in Myers-Briggs (MBTI) and SHL/OPQ. She holds a post graduate diploma in Personnel Management, is a member of the CIPD and a trained image consultant. In addition she has attended numerous short, specialist and advanced training and coaching courses.