We have been around since 1995, providing consulting and coaching services around the world. See what our clients say about us.
Our key personnel are Colin Tourick and Ros Stone.
PROFESSOR COLIN TOURICK MSc FCA FCCA FICFM
- Professor of Automotive Management, University of Buckingham
- Masters degree (MSc) in Accounting and Finance from London School of Economics
- Chartered Accountant (FCA)
- Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA)
- Qualified Practitioner in NLP
- Managing Director, AT&T Automotive Services (renamed CitiCapital Fleet)
- Corporate Finance Director, UFB Humberclyde (BNP Paribas)
- Director, Commercial Union Vehicle Finance & Fleet Motor Management
- General Manager, PK Finans International
- Chief Financial Officer, Armco Europe Finance
- Chief Accountant, Lease Plan UK
- Other directorships: Laydene Developments, Megaleasing, carbon heroes, Aisby & Co, Margin Squared
- Co-founder, International Auto Finance Network
Current or past memberships
- Institute of Car Fleet Management (MICFM)
- Leasing & Fleet Management Committee, British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association
- Chairman, Training Committee, British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association
- Management Committee, Motor Finance Division, Finance & Leasing Association
MBACP, Dip Psych, Senior Accredited Psychotherapist and Counsellor, Accredited Executive Coach, Accredited Mediator
With 30 years’ experience of working as a counsellor, coach and therapist, Ros has a private practice in Hampstead and the City encompassing therapy with couples, individual psychotherapy, coaching and supervision of other practitioners. In terms of personal style, she is dogged and determined, and she works with humour, humanity and friendliness.
Her experience includes coaching (specialising in the legal sector) many years of counselling in the NHS and coaching and training doctors and their staff on topics such as conflict management, communication skills, stress management and working with victims of sexual abuse. She worked for a number of years as clinical director of a charity supporting victims of abuse, and is a partner and co-founder of The Coaching Room.